Among those who had not yet become an accountant, there are different rumors about this profession. Here are just a few of them:
- High salaries;
- The working day from 9.00 to 18.00 ;
- Not dusty office work ;
What is real from all points mentioned above? What do you need to overcome and what do you need to acquire to become a good accountant? In general, with certain assumptions - all of the above mentioned points can become the reality, but under certain conditions:
- The first 2-3 years it is necessary to work 12 hours a day;
- In order to avoid point 1 last for 10 years, it is necessary to choose the right company from the beginning. A good system of accountants training should be implemented in such a company;
- You must put 100% efforts every day. Experience is the best teacher;
- If you already have a profession that brings you the income, then you need to be prepared for a significant reduction for the first years;
- Significant bonuses bring such qualities as attentiveness, logical thinking, high learning ability, the ability to organize the time.
Here's an interesting statistic for those who apply for the internship in our accounting company:
- from 100% - we only accept 50%;
- from the 50% accepted we only leave 20% to work as an accountant.
It means that only 10% of students with professional accounting education, we consider as potential accountants.
Are you willing to make such sacrifices? Do you have all necessary qualities?
If yes, then most likely you will be very successful in such an interesting profession as an accountant.